[Kroupware] LDAP

Arend van Beelen arend at auton.nl
Wed Jun 25 11:53:39 CEST 2003

Hi!

I've set up a Kolab server and both a KDE and an Outlook
2000 client. Sending and receiving mail through SMTP/IMAP
seems to work fine now. However I can't seem to get the
address book working. Are there any special settings I
need to do in the clients beside listing the server as
LDAP source? If I go to ldap://192.168.101.202 (that's the
IP of the Kolab server) in Konqueror, I don't see any
contents. Is that to be expected?
Finally, when Kolab is started on the server, it outputs
this error:
Unable to get Terminal Size. The TIOCGWINSZ ioctl didn't
work. The COLUMNS and LINES environment variables didn't
work. The resize program didn't work. at
/kolab/lib/perl/site_perl/5.8.0/i686-linux/Term/ReadKey.pm
line 343.
Compilation failed in require at
/kolab/lib/perl/site_perl/5.8.0/Term/ReadLine/Perl.pm line
58.

I compiled Kolab from source yesterday, the distribution
is SuSE Linux 8.2 (with a minimal install).

Thanks,

Arend jr.