[Kroupware] kolab-1.0 startup errors

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Sat Jun 14 09:54:29 CEST 2003

I edited my /etc/init.d/openpkg-kolab file to just issue:
/kolab/etc/rc.d/rc.kolab start

I removed "rc all" from the startup.

It then starts up nice and clean.

Remember that /etc/init.d/kolab (or openpkg-kolab) is an
OpenPKG script and that it doesn't know about Kolab's nuances.

The problem will go away in the future as soon as monit again works
as expected.