[Kroupware] Bynari Connector

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jul 30 15:53:46 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 30 July 2003 14:42, Jochen Theil wrote:

> I´ve received the mail attached below from Bynari support as an answer to
> questions regarding the well-known problem with the folders, Outlook tries
> to create in the root of the folder tree (calendar, contacts et.al.).
> Result of that answer is, that the Connector is completely useless for ppl.
> not using the InsightServer but the Kolab, as in my case.

You mean the new 2.0 version of it.
We've been testing and using 1.x versions with Kolab successfully for months.

Of course we have no power over Bynari, but I wounder why they
would let that opportunity for their proprietary software slip.

> This leads to the question about the current state of the Konsec Konnektor
> and Otlcon?

For Konsec, you probably should contact konsec.com.
State of Otlcon should be available from their website.