AW: [Kroupware] folder of kolab-client

Karl-Heinz Mauz info at mauz-edv.de
Wed Jul 30 11:46:34 CEST 2003

> .kde/share/apps/kmail/dimap contains the local cache.
> .kde/share/config/kmailrc contains the settings.
>
> Hope it helps!

I deleted the apropriate folders in the local cache and changed the
settings in kmailrc, but the folder reappears when I synchonize with the
server (local cache and kmailrc are changing to previous values). But
during the synchronizing I receive the server-error-messages, that the
folder can´t be created. So I conclude that the problem ist on the
client side.
Are there other configuration-files on the client?

Thank you for your help.

Kalle