[Kroupware] configuring fetchmail

Stephan Buys s.buys at codefusion.co.za
Wed Jul 30 09:41:58 CEST 2003

I have used the following script with success. It POPS the mail from an ISP and
then submits the message via SMTP to the Kolab server (depends on a working DNS).

poll mail.myisp.com proto pop3:
        user "one at mycompany.co.za" with pass "password" to one at mycompany.co.za here
        user "two at mycompany.co.za" with pass "password" to two at mycompany.co.za here

I would recommend this approach as it leaves Postfix to deal with routing and delivery to
Cyrus.

Regards,
Stephan