AW: [Kroupware] installing on SuSE 8.2

praktikant15(Martin Reiter) praktikant15 at bitburger.de
Tue Jul 29 16:05:23 CEST 2003

> I was wondering what the hell a QIM was.  :-)
>
> So if I have all the packages except for openpkg and proftpd
> it is still
> wisest to do a complete source build?  Is following the QIM
> going to result
> in packages I can install and UNinstall cleanly?
>
> That's the main reason (besides time) for trying for the
> binary packages.
>
> Regards,
> Andrew
Im just installing K. on the same system... it doesnt even come in
touch with the standard rpm-system
if you delete /kolab (following the QIM) and all uninstall is done!...
just try following the quim! but READ CAREFULLY!!!
mised the part with the uuencode and was first searching
into the completely wrong direction when i got some errors in the
first steps of the QIM

greetz
martinix

This E-Mail has been checked of Virus