[Kroupware] Email to task or events

James Mohr kolab_list at jimmo.com
Mon Jul 28 23:21:21 CEST 2003

Hi All!

I just compiled the Kolab 1.0.1 client  and I must say that I like what I see
so far.

One function that I used a lot in MS Outlook is simply dragging email messages
into either the task folder and events, and they are created automatically.
That does not seem possible in Kolab. What I would like to do is to have a
filter that created tasks or events for me automatically.

Regards,

jimmo

--
"Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your