[Kroupware] build & install script for Kolab 1.0

Bernhard Erdmann be at berdmann.de
Sun Jul 27 18:30:27 CEST 2003

Hi Maarten,

>>LANG="en_US"
>>SUPPORTED="en_US:en:de_DE:de"
>>SYSFONT="latarcyrheb-sun16"
>

> i am reluctant to do that system-wide, since other apps might expect it
> to set differently, please enlighten me if I am wrong :-)

haven't had any problems yet... If something relies on the UTF crap and
breaks? Must have been broken before ;-)

> I was also wondering whether I forgot to read your first mail about the
> script, or whether you didn't tell where to put the source rpms..

build-install-kolab.sh should be run after the source rpms have been
installed. Because the download area highly depends on the system
administrator's mood, I hesitated to insert a line like:
rpm -ihv /net/software/kolab/*.src.rpm

Regards
Bernie