[Kroupware] build & install script for Kolab 1.0

Maarten Stolte maarten.stolte at papuaos.org
Sun Jul 27 18:15:49 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-07-27 at 17:10, Bernhard Erdmann wrote:

> Hi Maarten,
>
> are you talking about the language issues?

yes I am.

> 	LC_ALL=C
> 	LC_MESSAGES=C
> 	LANG=C
> 	SUPPORTED=C
>          export LC_ALL LC_MESSAGES LANG SUPPORTED
>
> Usually I get rid of RedHat's UTF crap by modifying /etc/sysconfig/i18n to:
>
> LANG="en_US"
> SUPPORTED="en_US:en:de_DE:de"
> SYSFONT="latarcyrheb-sun16"

i am reluctant to do that system-wide, since other apps might expect it
to set differently, please enlighten me if I am wrong :-)

> And I set PATH in /kolab/.bashrc:
>
> export PATH=/kolab/bin:/kolab/sbin:$PATH
>
> All these lines now have been added to my build script.

thanks alot.
I was also wondering whether I forgot to read your first mail about the
script, or whether you didn't tell where to put the source rpms..
I saw your 2nd version of the script, and promptly deleted the first you
see :-P

Maarten