[Kroupware] HOWTO: amavisd-new, spam assassin, sophos

Ivaylo Toshev ivo at linux.itce.com
Tue Jul 22 12:15:01 CEST 2003

In my humble opinion, the right way to do SMTP filtering, access-control
and eventually load-balancing is to use SMTP Relay Gateway. So, for
example:

[INTERNET] <-> [ Firewall with SMTP Relay] -> [DMZ with KOLAB Server]

And if one use this schema , then he can use Sendmail as SMTP Relay +
MailScanner.

На ?, 2003-07-21 в 18:58, Jon Bendtsen записа: