[Kroupware] OpenGroupware release is a success for the Kroupware Project

Pattrick Hüper pattyh at gmx.net
Mon Jul 14 21:54:26 CEST 2003

Hi,

i think success stories would be easier, if the install was easier...
how about some debian packages of server and client, i suppose that
would make a some people try and report their stories... i would be
willing to try anyway, but installing the client from source i don't
wanna try since i dont want to change my .deb installed kde (and thats
what i have to do if i understood the docu on the client source right, i
would have to remove my kdepim, network... debs, right?)... since 1.0
versions are out, wouldnt it make sense to start releasing binary packages?

I would volunteer to try to create some deb packages, but i have no
experience whatsoever on that... does anybody have some experience or
can give me pointers were to start reading on package creation???

Greetings, Patty