[Kroupware] Re: kdenetwork-kroupware-RC4 configure error

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Tue Jul 8 09:45:13 CEST 2003

On Monday 07 July 2003 23:15, Dieter Kluenter wrote:
> Am Mon, 2003-07-07 um 20.20 schrieb Dieter Kluenter:
> > Hello,
> > I have just downloaded kdenetwork-kroupware-RC4.tar.bz2,
> > kdepim-kroupware-RC4.tar.bz2 and kde-i18n-kroupware-RC4.tar.bz2.
> >
> > When trying to run ./configure in kdenetwork-kroupware-RC4 I get
> > following error
> >
> >  :/tmp/kdenetwork-kroupware-RC4> ./configure
> >
> >  configure: error: cannot find sources (acinclude.m4) in . or ..
> >
> > In fact, a file acinclude.m4 is missing but a file aclocal.m4 is
> > present.
> > Any hints?
>
> Unfortunately I only have autoconf-2.52, so an autoconf from my side in
> order to generate the missing files doesn't work.
> When comparing kdenetwork-kroupware-RC2 with kdenetwork-kroupware-RC4
> there are a few directories and files missing. Is there any particular
> reason for this?

Whatever files are "missing" is only files that will be rebuilt by
configure or make. The kroupware tarballs are built with the same scripts
as the normal KDE tarballs.

My best guess at your problems is that you are missing some development
packages, but it's impossible to say which. Can you compile KDE tarballs?

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark