[Kroupware] kdenetwork-kroupware-RC4 configure error

Dieter Kluenter dieter at dkluenter.de
Tue Jul 8 00:15:34 CEST 2003

Am Mon, 2003-07-07 um 20.20 schrieb Dieter Kluenter:
> Hello,
> I have just downloaded kdenetwork-kroupware-RC4.tar.bz2,
> kdepim-kroupware-RC4.tar.bz2 and kde-i18n-kroupware-RC4.tar.bz2.
>
> When trying to run ./configure in kdenetwork-kroupware-RC4 I get
> following error
>
>  :/tmp/kdenetwork-kroupware-RC4> ./configure
>  configure: error: cannot find sources (acinclude.m4) in . or ..
>
> In fact, a file acinclude.m4 is missing but a file aclocal.m4 is
> present.
> Any hints?

Unfortunately I only have autoconf-2.52, so an autoconf from my side in
order to generate the missing files doesn't work.
When comparing kdenetwork-kroupware-RC2 with kdenetwork-kroupware-RC4
there are a few directories and files missing. Is there any particular
reason for this?

-Dieter

--
Dieter Kluenter  | Systemberatung