[Kroupware] Re: Problem building kdepim-kroupware-RC4

Tobias Koenig tokoe at kde.org
Mon Jul 7 18:12:47 CEST 2003

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 11:58:17AM +0200, Bo Thorson wrote:
> On Monday 07 July 2003 11:44, Martin Konold wrote:
> > Am Montag, 7. Juli 2003 11:13 schrieb Laurent Rathle:
Hi Bo,

> > The Kroupware branch is incompatible to CVS HEAD.
>
> I hope that is wrong - KDE cvs HEAD must be both source and binary
> compatible to 3.1 branch. kdelibs and kdebase from HEAD should be fine
> (although potentially unstable).
No, that's correct. It seems we introduced the class KABC::ResourceSeledtDialog
short before kroupware branch was splitted from HEAD and removed it
after splitting, so this class exists neither in 3_1_BRANCH nor in HEAD.

Ciao,
Tobias
--
Can a government that shoots at reporters be democratic?
Seperate politics from religion and economy!