[Kroupware] Re: Problem building kdepim-kroupware-RC4

Bo Thorsen bo at sonofthor.dk
Mon Jul 7 12:58:17 CEST 2003

On Monday 07 July 2003 11:44, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Montag, 7. Juli 2003 11:13 schrieb Laurent Rathle:
>
> Hi,
>
> > kdelibs from cvs. I guess that it's what caused the problem.
>
> The Kroupware branch is incompatible to CVS HEAD.

I hope that is wrong - KDE cvs HEAD must be both source and binary
compatible to 3.1 branch. kdelibs and kdebase from HEAD should be fine
(although potentially unstable).

I think you mean that it's impossible to build kroupware_branch on
kdenetwork and kdepim HEAD. It only builds on a 3.1 branch, as described
on www.kroupware.org.

Bo.

     Klarälvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark