[Kroupware] Odd problem on slackware 9.0

Wim Bakker wim at unetix.nl
Fri Jul 4 10:31:17 CEST 2003

On Thursday 03 July 2003 16:13, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 3. Juli 2003 15:53 schrieb Wim Bakker:
>
> Hi Wim,
>
> > I try to build the latest kolab packages and get the following errors:
> > /kolab/lib/openpkg/tar: make-3.80/po/Makefile.in.in: Wrote only 8192 of
> > 10240 bytes
> > /kolab/lib/openpkg/tar: Skipping to next header
> >
> > Anyone an idea why this happens??
>
> I have no real clue. Maybe your partition went full?

I found out, I replaced the 2.4.21-ac2 kernel with 2.4.21 kernel
and now it's ok. It's the nforce2 board I have , it's not stable,
now gcc ends with a segfault. I think I first have to replace the nforce2
board with a supported board before I go on trying to upgrade
the kolab server.

Wim Bakker

This e-mail was scanned by RAV Antivirus!