[Kroupware] beta2Hello,

kroupware@mail.kde.org kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 20:52:51 -0800

On Thursday 30 January 2003 05:30 am, Ralph Sikau wrote:

Hi,

> Where? I don't see such a section.

It is hidden in the Quick Install Manual (QIM). Unfortunately it looks like we
fogot to copy it from cvs to the ftp server. (I did this just now and the QIM
will soon appear on the ftp server)

> After having compiled everything fom
> Beta 1 I'm unsecure how to deal with the downloaded packages of Beta 2.
> Please give us a hint.

Are you already using Beta1 in production?

If no then simply remove everything from Beta1 and start from scratch. If yes
then follow the instructions of the new QIM.

In addition I want to tell you that we will very soon publish Beta2.1 and SuSE
8.1 binaries.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569  Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0175 4148693
fax: 0175 13 4148693
email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de