[Kroupware] apache module in beta 2

Carlos A. Rega kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:42:00 +0000

Hi
I downloaded the rpms for the beta 2 and bootstraped it from scratch,
everything compiles fine now, even gcc, but not so apache.
There is still the problem with the missing ndbm.h file, which I copied by
hand to the include  directory of my kolab instalation, but then I get the
following message:

modules/standard/libstandard.a(mod_auth_dbm.o): In function `get_dbm_pw':
mod_auth_dbm.o(.text+0xb6): undefined reference to `dbm_open'
mod_auth_dbm.o(.text+0xd3): undefined reference to `dbm_fetch'
mod_auth_dbm.o(.text+0xe8): undefined reference to `dbm_close'

I searched in the lib directory with nm, and those symbols are not defined in
any library, any ideas? could there be a missing package?

Tanks
Carlos