[Kroupware] Installation KDE CLients beside existing KDE

Bo Thorsen kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:08:24 +0100

On Tuesday 14 January 2003 13:14, Steffen Petter wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 14. Januar 2003 12:50 schrieb Bo Thorsen:
> > On Tuesday 14 January 2003 12:52, Steffen Petter wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > > I want to try out the actual development snapshots of KDE clients
> > > for Kolab server. How can I manage that my existing KDE
> > > installation and configuration are leaving untouched?
>
> [...]
>
> > Look at http://developer.kde.org/build/build2ver.html.
> >
> > You need a working cvs checkout of KDE 3.1 branch to make the
> > kroupware client compile.
>
> I find out from the KDE 3.1 release plan that release KDE 3.1 should
> coming out this week. Binaries and rpm's should also be available. Do I
> need the actual cvs snapshot nevertheless?

No, when 3.1 is out, that will be the official version necessary for=20
kroupware_branch. Unfortunately there's a bug in 3.1 RC6 that makes it=20
unusable, which is why you need cvs checkout until 3.1 is here.

Bo.

=2D-=20

     Klar=E4lvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark