[kroupware] About mozilla calendar ...

kroupware@mail.kde.org kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:58:33 +0100

--=_alternative 005D3997C1256CAD_=

Hi :)

The mozilla calendar project is a nice tool :

- Multiplatform.
- Includes a browser, a mail client, and now a calendar.

Is it useable with the kolab server with all the functionnalities ?

In my opinion, this is perhaps the tool we all need to permanently give up
Outlook use and nicrease security of our Windows workstations.

I must admit the insight connector use is a something i do not understand
:)

For more :

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/

Long life to those nice projects anyway :)

Mike
--
Ce message a ete verifie par Mailscanner et ne semble
pas contenir de virus ou de piece dangereuse.