[Kroupware] Shared folder deletion

Bernhard Reiter kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 18:42:30 +0100

--Boundary-02=_J0xF+XWHS0EKmJK

On Saturday 04 January 2003 14:44, Henning Holtschneider wrote:
> --On Samstag, 4. Januar 2003 15:20 +0200 Eli Wapniarski <eli@newmail.net>
>
> wrote:
> > Server management, I was not able to successfully delete shared folders
> > from the WEB interface.
>
> I've reported this to the list before but I did not get any reply from the
> developers. I suppose they are currently focusing on getting the KDE clie=
nt
> to work properly.

The developers who are responsible for the KDE Kolab client are different f=
rom the
ones working on the server. Shared folder do not have a high priority right=
 now
as server feature goes this is why you probably did not reveive an answer f=
rom them yet.

I'll forward the question to the developers again.