[Kroupware] Trial run with kmail and outlook bynari plugin

Bernhard Reiter kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 18:47:31 +0100

--Boundary-02=_3sHF+LkhSD/k9AZ

On Thursday 02 January 2003 17:33, Bo Thorsen wrote:
> On Thursday 02 January 2003 15:04, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > On Friday 20 December 2002 19:19, ralph escherich wrote:
> > > We where finally able to compile the kmail client.

> > > outlook <-> outlook   ok
> > > outlook ->    kmail       ok
> > > kmail    ->     outlook    NO does not work
> > > kmail   <->    kmail       ok
> > >

> > > Outlook is not interpreting the sent message right, or the MIME email
> > > is not in the right format.
> > > I'll dig a little deeper when time allowes.
> >
> > What kind of messages did you send?
> > (I assume that you did not switch clients on a single account itself.)
> > E-Mails? Appointments? Notes? Tasks?
> >
> > OL -> KMail/KOrganizer worked for several of theses in tests before.
>
> The problem Ralph described was sending stuff from kmail to OL.
>  It's a known problem that sending notes and tasks doesn't work because OL
> doesn't understand iCalendar files with these :-( We are still trying to
> figure out how to write the tnef crap to work around this.

I know about the known problem.=20
It should just pointed out that for Appointments it should work
and I wanted to know what "stuff" he send in particular. :)

--Boundary-02=_3sHF+LkhSD/k9AZ

--Boundary-02=_3sHF+LkhSD/k9AZ--