[Kroupware] Problems installing kolab on RH8

kroupware@mail.kde.org kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:58:10 +0100

>It worked .... :)
>Set LANG=3DC  LC_MESSAGES=3DC for user "kolab" ..
>It's the utf8 setting in RH8

It worked indeed, but I had to set both LANG and LC_MESSAGES. I did it =
in
the root shell where I was launching rpm -ivh kolab*, and didn't do
anything with the kolab user.

To make it live happily besides my regular apache v2 http/https server,=
figured - hey - let's edit /kolab/etc/apache/apache.conf.
But somehow that file is protected and the ports configuration are rese=
t to
80 and 443. Can someone advise on this? I'm so new with this that I've
probably just missed something obvious.

I need to set up postfix to use a smarthost, or relayhost, but I suspec=
that I'm going to run into that same file protection issue with that fi=
le
as well?

Thanks for your help so far! This looks good.

Best regards,
=D8rjan Sandland=