[Kroupware] korganizer extends appointments

Eildert Groeneveld kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:50:52 +0100

On Wednesday 26 February 2003 18:58, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Wednesday 26 February 2003 17:49, Eildert Groeneveld wrote:
> > On Wednesday 26 February 2003 17:28, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > > Note that korganizer is called directly by KMail
> > > when you click on the Calender icon.
> >
> > hmmm, I have kmail from the kroupware cvs running but I have only two
> > icons on the tool bar: the printer and the undo button. When I add more
> > buttons through the tool bar config the toolbar itself does not change.
> >

> > What am I doing wrong?
>
> You can only see the the icon if you activate the Kolab Groupware
> functionality and have a calender folder on the Kolab server.
> Then the folder itself will show a calender icon.
ok, zhen how can I do this? I suppose its via
kmail->settings-configurekmail-groupware.
Then set "Enable groupware functionality", anything else there? How is the
kolab server started? I seem to remeber that this came up during the first
time start of kmail in the wizard.
I guess there is also some doc but that is in docbook format - hard to read in
that way. The help docu does not seem to be effective right now.

thanx and greetings thus far.

Eildert Groeneveld
Institute for Animal Science
Mariensee 31535 Neustadt Germany
Tel : (+49)(0)5034 871155 Fax : (+49)(0)5034 871239
e-mail: eg@tzv.fal.de  http://www.tzv.fal.de/~eg/