[Kroupware] Re: Install Suse 8.1

Tassilo Erlewein kroupware@mail.kde.org
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:22:43 +0100

apache tries to open a IPv6 socket.
Do you have the regular SuSE kernel installed ?
Do you have a SuSE standard selection installed ?

How about if you try the SuSE 8.1 binaries at
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/server/kolab/kolab-1.0-beta2.1/bin/SuSE-=
8.1

Maybe that work for you. If so, you're still able to check out
the CVS tree and work with the latest stuff.