[Kroupware] addressbook

Wim Bakker kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 21:06:08 +0000

Hai,

On the server it is possible for the manager to edit
"the addressbook". I suppose this is some kind of
general shared addressbook, as I understood from the
documentation. How can the kolab-client (kmail) view this
addressbook? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the
menus of the client.
Second, when adding/modifying a user, there is this
checkbox which has as label "check here to make this users address
 visible in the address book" , as I imagined , this user's data
would appear in the general addressbook , but not so, what
exactly is the function of this checkbox?
Thirdly, when deleting a user it doesn't get deleted, only after
a restart of the servers it disappears from the list and are its
data removed from harddisk. Why is that?

TIA
Wim