[Kroupware] Re: [Kde-pim] Beta 4 packages of the KDE Kolab client available

Andy Fawcett kroupware@mail.kde.org
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 19:10:03 +0200

=46WIW, I saw exactly the same problem here.

KDE3.1, Konqi. Accessing all other FTP sites was fine.

A.

On Sunday 16 February 2003 18:31, Seth Kurtzberg wrote:
> Oh, and "could not connect to localhost" could _not_ be a problem at
> my end because it happened _after_ the initial connection to the
> target web site. That is, _after_ the ftp login and password.
>
> On Sunday 16 February 2003 01:30 am, Bo Thorsen wrote:

=2D-=20
Andy Fawcett                                     | andy@athame.co.uk
"In an open world without walls and fences,      | tap@lspace.org
  we wouldn't need Windows and Gates."  -- anon  | tap@fruitsalad.org