[Kroupware] Outlook clients

Carlos A. Rega kroupware@mail.kde.org
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 17:15:02 +0000

On Friday 14 February 2003 16:04, ralph escherich wrote:
> >Our experience here is mixed. The outlook clients interpret correctly
> >everything sent from Kmail and Kmail interprets correctly outlooks
> > replies, for instance to meeting invitations.
>
> What windows/outlook version are you guys using, german or english?
> We have tried 2000/XP english and had the above problems, you have the
> problem the
> other way around .. hmmm ... thats strange.
>
> Have you been using the bynary plugin for your outlook tests or where
> your windows clients
> on their own mail-server?
No plugin, the windows machines are on their own mail server (actually the
calendars are local to each user, no shared calendars in the windows side)
our outlook clients are english (uk), we need to run some tests, but it seems
that the only one with problems is the outlook 2000 in NT4, but we have just
noticed that other outlook clients can't interpret the messages from that
particular one either, so I don't think our problem is anything to do with
kolab

Carlos