[Kroupware] kolab install on redhat 7.3

Joel Stucki kroupware@mail.kde.org
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:08:11 -0700 (MST)

Doing a clean install on Redhat 7.3.
Everything worked fairly well until I executed /kolab/etc/rc all start.
At that point I got an error from proftpd saying LsDefaultOptions needed
to be changed to ListOptions which I did. Apache complained about not
having a group nogroup so I added it. but two problems remain:
Kolab complains about can't call method "attributes" on an undefined
value at /kolab/etc/kolab/kolab line 300
Postfix complains that parameters default_privs and mail_owner specify
same user and will not start
Please help!!

Some other minor glitches
instructions say to run shell script as a normal user so I did and it
produced another shell script. However I needed to then edit the other
shell script to change the username to kolab or it would not create the
kolab user.

Makefile in kolab directory is messed up. It tries to create a tar file
then build the rpm but the directory kolab does not exist and the tar
file is already there.

Are you guys going to have a mailing list?

Thanks in advance!