[Kroupware] Beta packages of the KDE kolab client

Bo Thorsen kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:57:40 +0100

On Tuesday 04 February 2003 12:38, Ivaylo Toshev wrote:
> Still buggy ;-)) i suppose it will go stable around beta 7 (just
> kidding) ;-)
>
> It crashes every time, when something is wrong on server-side or with
> client configuration settings.

Strange, I haven't seen crashes because of this. If you can build the=20
packages with the configure option "--enable-debug=3Dfull", I'd like to see=
=20
the backtrace from the crash.

> Still unusable.

No, just very hard to setup :-/

Starting with beta 2, there is a section in the KMail documentation about=20
running in groupware mode, and that also goes through the steps necessary=20
to setup everything. Hopefully that can resolve some of the problems.

> Where i can find information about planned feautures of this client.

That's in the documents on www.kroupware.org. You might also find this=20
interesting: http://lists.kde.org/?l=3Dkmail&m=3D104340113114991&w=3D2

Bo.

=2D-=20

     Klar=E4lvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark