[Kroupware] Beta packages of the KDE kolab client

Bo Thorsen kroupware@mail.kde.org
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 11:52:00 +0100

On Tuesday 04 February 2003 13:01, Tobias Hadem wrote:
> i don?t think so.
>
> it is really f******* hard to install, when you only have the sources,
> but it?s extreme stable at me.

Why? If you have KDE 3.1 installed, download and unpack the packages. Then=
=20
installation is:

$ ./configure && make && make install

> and with the binaries the installation is much more easier than before.
> greets

There will be at least binary debian packages. It's possible that we might=
=20
have SuSE rpms later because I know a guy who will do it for a couple of=20
beers :-)

Bo.

=2D-=20

     Klar=E4lvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark