[Kroupware] Attendee update situations

Bo Thorsen kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:39:06 +0100

I'm currently working on attendees updating info on the tasks or events.

When the organizer of a task changes something, an update is sent out=20
(method Scheduler::Request, Sequence > 0) and this works fine now.

But what should be done when an attendee of a task sends something out?=20
Currently (just committed to cvs) I send a mail to the organizer with=20
method Scheduler::Reply.

Two questions: Shouldn't the reply really be with method=20
Scheduler::Request and with Sequence++, or how do I do that? And should=20
this mail also go out to other attendees (not important since the current=20
implementation only allows a single attendee anyway)?

When attendees of a meeting changes something, this will be done locally=20
only, since noone but the organizer are allowed to change a meeting. But=20
shouldn't the user at least be allowed to cancel a participation in a=20
meeting? If so, is this done by sending a Cancel message?

Bo.

=2D-=20

     Klar=E4lvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark