[Kroupware] wish: kroupware/advogato integration

Bo Thorsen kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:21:10 +0100

On Monday 03 February 2003 07:42, Amit Shah wrote:
> On Monday 03 Feb 2003 06:35, konold@erfrakon.de wrote:
> ko> > > How about integration of kroupware and advogato
>  (http://www.advogato.com/)? ko> > > A check-box in the diary saying [
> ] publish on advogato would be nice... ko> > Plugins would be the best
> way to integrate such features. I would love that ko> > feature, too
> :-) ko>
> ko> I do not understand how this is suppoed to make sense. What do you
> expect ko> from a possible integration?
>
> Well, entries made in korganizer could be published... One will
> probably write down his daily proceedings, and would want to publish
> some stuff on advogato...

This is so specialized that it will probably never be a part of standard=20
korganizer (and certainly not they kroupware branch one). You can code=20
something like this as a plugin for korganizer and maintain it=20
separately.

Bo.

=2D-=20

     Klar=E4lvdalens Datakonsult  |   Denmark