[Kroupware] wish: kroupware/advogato integration

Amit Shah kroupware@mail.kde.org
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 12:12:28 +0530

On Monday 03 Feb 2003 06:35, konold@erfrakon.de wrote:
ko> > > How about integration of kroupware and advogato
 (http://www.advogato.com/)? ko> > > A check-box in the diary saying [ ]
 publish on advogato would be nice... ko> > Plugins would be the best way to
 integrate such features. I would love that ko> > feature, too :-)
ko>
ko> I do not understand how this is suppoed to make sense. What do you expect
ko> from a possible integration?

Well, entries made in korganizer could be published... One will probably write
down his daily proceedings, and would want to publish some stuff on
advogato...

--
Amit Shah
http://amitshah.nav.to/

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny ..."
                -- Isaac Asimov