[Kroupware] Upgrade Kolab? (Webmail)

Bernhard Reinhardt bernhard at freisingnet.de
Mon Dec 22 09:42:44 CET 2003

It´s me again,

I found the 1.14 Version of kolab on the net. Is it a
security-fix-release or a newfeaturesrelease? Background: I´d like to
have webmail. I found horde installed in the kolab folder but I´m not
sure if it has come along with kolab because I copied some horde files
into my kolab folder (No, I didn´t look before because I thought kolab
wouldn´t provide webmail at this time but I´m not sure anymore). At the
moment horde isn´t working (returns only blank pages) but I don´t know
if it has ever worked or if I just have to make some conf-tuning or if
is part of kolab. So my question: Would upgrading kolab also upgrade
horde (and hopefully reset it to a working status)? Are there other good
reasons for upgrading?

Is 1.14 an official version since I can´t find it on erfracon.de nor on
kde.org? Is there a Upgrade-HOWTO (Seems to me that openpkg has to be
upgraded, too)?

I know, lots of dummy-questions but I find it somewhat hard to find the
right information on the kroupware pages :-(

Bernhard