[Kroupware] Windows Palm Pilot Conduit

Mark Bucciarelli mark at hubcapconsulting.com
Mon Dec 15 05:29:32 CET 2003

I'm currently hacking on a Palm Pilot conduit for Windows that synchronizes
the Palm datebook application with a PC database via XmlRpc calls.

If Kolab could expose an XmlRpc interface to it's shared calendar (I'm
assuming it provides a shared calendar), then Windows users could sync their
Palm Pilots to a Kolab server using this conduit.  Right now, the conduit
config screen takes user name, password and url.

If this sounds useful, please reply directly to me as I'm not subscribed.

Mark Bucciarelli, www.hubcapconsulting.com
  GNU/Linux user #266,902 at http://counter.li.org