[Kroupware] Kroupware on FreeBSD

Arjan van Leeuwen avleeuwen at piwebs.com
Sat Aug 30 11:58:05 CEST 2003

Hi Chris,

I read your post in the Kroupware archives while searching for ways to get the
Kolab server to run on FreeBSD. The problem with fgetgrent is easily fixed -
there is a platform independent version of it in the ProFTPD sources that you
can use. I don't know the exact file right now, but search for fgetgrent in
the ProFTPD sources and you should find it. This makes the Kolab server
compile and run.

However, I'm now having problems when trying to log in; the admin page will
always say 'could not bind anonymously' a lot of times, and I can't log in.
Maybe you can get to this point too and we can find out a way together to fix
this.

Best regards,

Arjan