[Kroupware] Reference Platform

praktikant15(Martin Reiter) praktikant15 at bitburger.de
Mon Aug 25 11:09:33 CEST 2003

Hie Folks what would be sufficient/have a decent speed to run
Kolab/Kroupware when i want to have about 800 Persons using it?
Is there a Procedure to get Exchange data (users and existing mails/todos etc.)
to Kolab?
All issues welcome.
The more information we get the better the company
is able to determinate wether changing to kolab
would be worse to give it a try or not.
I'm already testing it on a 600Mhz Celeron with 320MB
installation worked somehow...
The current configuration for exchange for +-800 Users
is  933Mhz PIII(?) with 22GB HD and 1,2GB RAM
Working speed is execellent (at least in our bureau).
Other point of interest resulting from the above is
how much Diskspace is used (in average) per user?

Tnx a lot!
greets

Martin Reiter

This E-Mail has been checked of Virus