[Kroupware] Outlook Connector Questions

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Aug 15 17:03:26 CEST 2003

On Thursday 14 August 2003 18:41, Bill Swingle wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 07:57:29PM +0200, Arend van Beelen jr. wrote:

> > >And: is some Outlook-Plugin recommended to use with the Kolab-Server?
> >
> > Yeah, I would recommend waiting for the Konsec plugin ;)
>
> Discussions like this make me wary of even continuing to try to get
> Kolab running. Does anyone have a sense of when the Konsec plugin will
> be even ready for beta testing?

Last word I've heard was end of september.
Note that Kolab with the KDE Kolab client runs fine,
we don't have control about Bynari, that is always
a principal problem when somebody must use proprietary software.
And the Kolab server and KDE Client are big steps away
from being completely dependent. :)