[Kroupware] Re: kroupware binariesfürsid

Johannes Ranke jranke at uni-bremen.de
Thu Aug 14 08:59:16 CEST 2003

Hi Robin

I put the kroupware packages that I compiled on sid to

	http://eckehaat.uft.uni-bremen.de/debian

You might additionally want to get the internationalization packages
from the erfrakon website. This is not a real debian repository, youse
at your own risk! I did not even get around to really test them,
although they seem to work alright.

Hannes

* Robin Tyrangiel <robin at verba.ch> [030814 07:51]: