[Kroupware] Outlook Connector Questions

Arend van Beelen jr. arend at auton.nl
Wed Aug 13 20:57:29 CEST 2003

Fabian Schulz wrote:

> Before we replace Connector 2.0 with that older version, we would like
> to hear from your experiences.
> What Client do you use at your company? Does it work well and are
> those items mentioned above solved in your solution?
> We would really like to hear some real life experiences.

Though I did not experience the trouble you listed with version 1.x,
other problems definately occur. For instance, shared folders won't work
at all. Also, I had trouble moving folders from which the subfolders
were not fully synchronised yet. For the rest, you very well might find
version 1.x is what you're looking for.

> And: is some Outlook-Plugin recommended to use with the Kolab-Server?

Yeah, I would recommend waiting for the Konsec plugin ;)

--
Arend van Beelen jr.
http://www.liacs.nl/~dvbeelen