[Kroupware] web interface is up but having trouble using it

Bill Swingle unfurl at nextrials.com
Mon Aug 11 17:45:44 CEST 2003

So I think I've got all the bits installed correctly (at least they
compiled ok) and everything seems to start up just fine. When I connect
to the web interface, to /administrator not /admin as the QIM states, I
get most of a webpage but it's got a lot of this all over it:

could not bind anonymously could not bind anonymouslycould not bind anonymously

Which I'm assuming is in reference to the LDAP server.

Also, pretty much every other page has this at the bottom of it:

 There were Errors :
 Internal Error: could not get Authentication Information

Also other various errors about not being able to connect to IMAP sieve
or ldap on localhost. All of these services are confirmed to be running
on the right ports.

Can anyone offer a suggestion for where I should look next?

-Bill

--
-=| Bill Swingle <unfurl at nextrials.com>
-=| Senior Systems Administrator