[Kroupware] Kolab Development process

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Aug 7 13:04:02 CEST 2003

Hi  Joël,

Stephan already answered most of the questions.

Let me only add a detail on the development process question.
The kolab-devel list is the contact point to reach the developers
and the community to make a decision.
Everybody is welcomed to join.

Naturally the decisions are taken by the current maintainers
and technical leaders after discussion on this lists.
They also decide who is able to get CVS write access.

Currently the members of the original and now concluded Kroupware
project and Stephan Buys from Codefusion (South Africa)
have direct CVS write access.

Bernhard