[Kroupware] Beginner questions

Dirk Schleicher d.schleicher at globaco.de
Wed Aug 6 13:28:42 CEST 2003

Hallo and sorry for my English.

I have some questions to kroupware and I hope to get some
answers.
I want to use it in a small company. At the moment we use
Outlook 2k with internet email and an ISDN router (later DSL).
I want to install an old PC with Woody. My experience with Linux are
SuSE8.1. Is it better to DL all files from the KDE ftp or to use CVS. With
SuSE I had the problems to install newer versions of software like postfix
etc.
Is a testversion of the Outlook plugin available? I still have to buy the
Woody CD (40EUR) by my own and don’t want to buy the plugin yet. If it not
work like I think, I will lose only the money for Woody(I can use it instead
of SuSE for my private).

Best regards and thanks in advance

Dirk