[Kroupware] Help making kolab configure recognize QT installation

Bill bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com
Mon Apr 28 11:33:58 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 13:26, konold at erfrakon.de wrote:
<snip>
> Please use the appropriate ./configure switches as documented in
> ./configure --help
<snip>

This ended up being a problem with the version of one of the standard
kde packages.  I apparently didnt migrate everything appropriately when
I moved from 3.0 to 3.1.  My apologies on that....

Configure still cant find my jpeg libraries correctly, and I cant figure
out how to stop it from looking for them.  I have looked over the
command options and they arent as helpful as one might think.  I've
passed the following options:  --disable-jpeg, --disable-JPEG,
--without-jpeg, --without-JPEG, --disable-libjpeg, --without-libjpeg.
None worked.

I am getting a new error as well:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lart_lgpl_2

This is the package info of what I have installed: libart_lgpl-2.3.10-1

Is this the correct version?  Again, I didnt find a configure option
that seemed to go with this problem, so I tried
--with-extra-libs=/usr/lib.  This is where the art_lgpl_2 library files
are.

This didnt work.

And is there an order which I should follow for installing the client
pieces?