[Kroupware] different username needed for getting and sending mail

Maarten Stolte maarten.stolte at papuaos.org
Sun Apr 27 15:34:41 CEST 2003

Hello,

i´ve finally gotten smtp sending working to other domains then my own
using authentication.
The problem was (i think) twofold:
- my username for getting mail is mstolte, but for sending mail its my
email adress (m.stolte@).
- the following lines were commented out in the master.cf.template file:

465       inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd -v -o
smtpd_tls_wrappermode=yes -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes
587       inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd -v -o
smtpd_enforce_tls=yes -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes

is that last one really an error, or should it be like that?

Another note, i´ve got some things i could fix on the web admin, like
images,  but would you guys like that?

Maarten