[Kroupware] combined use

Mike Mike at hurn.ca
Fri Apr 25 08:27:02 CEST 2003

I can confirm that Webmin has its own web server!

If it helps I am running Apache on ports 80 and 443 as part of my Kolab test
environment.

I also run a second version of Apache on port 800. This keeps things simple
with this version of I just edit its httpd.conf file:

#
# Port: The port to which the standalone server listens. For
# ports < 1023, you will need httpd to be run as root initially.
#
Port 800

##
##  SSL Support
##
##  When we also provide SSL we have to listen to the
##  standard HTTP port (see above) and to the HTTPS port
##
<IfDefine SSL>
Listen 800
Listen 4430
</IfDefine>

Regards Mike.

Michael E Hurn, Mike at Hurn.ca, www.hurn.ca
11036 Swan Crescent, Surrey, British Columbia, V3R 5B6, Canada
Phone:1 604 585 HURN (4876) Cell:1 604 780 HURN (4876)