[Kroupware] Need some Information to Install UMCOMPRESS utility

Soham Mahendra soham_007 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 11:45:08 CEST 2003

Hi ...
I am Soham Soni from Florida Atlnatic University. I
trying to install something and error message is
saying that
"umcompress : command not found"

I dont have uncompress command and I am trying to
install it but I couldn't find that any where in Linux
package. I have gunzip and other command but what it
is asking is uncompress..If you can help me to guide
how to install the uncompress utility that woudl be
really a great help.

I hope you can help me with this one.

Thanks
Soham

=====
Soham Mahendra Soni 604 NW 13th Street Apt # 11 Boca Raton FL 33486 Home: 561 416 9318Cell 561-702-7096