[Kroupware] Kolab inquery

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Apr 14 16:41:29 CEST 2003

On Monday 14 April 2003 10:42, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Montag, 14. April 2003 08:44 schrieb Adriaan Putter:

> > 1.  Why can't you set text for the Out of Office reply in the KDE client?

> Currently the OoO replay has to be managed by the user via the web
> interface of the Kolab server.

I think Adriaan probably meant to ask, why can I set the vacation reply
from the KDE Kolab Client, but not the fully text.

We just didn't make it this so flexible for now.
I assume patches are welcome, but you should check the current
state of KMail in other branches. There might already be improvements.