[Kroupware] Kroupware RFC

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Sun Apr 6 22:48:46 CEST 2003

Am Donnerstag, 13. März 2003 21:58 schrieb Bo Thorsen:

Hi.

> He isn't suggesting to save the free/busy list with LDAP, just that the
> URL where you can obtain the free/busy list is put in the address entry.
> This would IMHO be really helpful.

Yes, this is actually really intended for the future! (But such features have
not been contracted sofar.)

 Example case: I'm on the company Kolab
> server and my wife is on our own local one. How would we be able to find
> each others free/busy lists?

Well, my initial idea was to use MX in order to construct the full URI but of
course LDAP is much more flexible here. An advantage of using MX is that the
MX info is readily available due to the fact that sofar LDAP has not spread a
lot in the internet.

Regards,
-- martin

Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
fon: 0711 67400963, fax: 0711 67400959
email: martin.konold at erfrakon.de